St John Healthcare is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Storeman/Driver working from our Rohais Headquarters.
If you want to help make a difference in our community, have experience of working in a warehouse, have a clean, full driving licence, are self-motivated and a team player we want to hear from you.Desired Skills
Experience of working with medical equipment and/or equipment hire is also desirable.
- Must have a clean, full driving licence.
- The successful applicant needs to be a good communicator, diligent and self-motivated and work well as part of a team.
Job Specification for Delivery Driver / Store person
- Maintain a high level of service to all internal and external customers
- Picking and packing of customer orders and plotting routes
- Collecting and cleaning of hire equipment-decontamination process followed
- Loading and unloading of goods received, completing relevant paperwork
- Delivery and installation of riser recliner chairs, medical beds and various medical equipment
- Ensure that goods are delivered accurately and on time
- Ensure stock rotation is maintained
- Participate in stocktakes as required
- Proof of delivery sheets returned completed
- Write up consignment notes for delivery and liaise with different shipping companies
- Keep van and associated equipment clean and in good working order
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
This is a full time and permanent role. We offer 25 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We will also provide uniform.
The successful candidate will work 9am-5pm on a 35-hour contract, delivering materials and equipment to multiple sites around the beautiful island of Guernsey. They will also maintain the warehouse area, purchasing of stock and controlling stock movement.
We would welcome applications with the following skills; Storeman, Driver, Delivery Driver, Stock Management, Inventory Coordinator, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction, Hire Equipment, Communication, Health & Safety, Stock Control.
To apply please email with your CV to Laura.Kanjere@stjohn.gg
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th October 2021.